Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Good Morning, Kittens!

Thanksgiving is almost here...! Had to think about that exclamation honestly. It's my second favorite holiday, Halloween being my most fave. I guess it's because of family. I mean family gets together for Christmas, too, but there's a motive behind that one. All the presents they're hoping to get. Thanksgiving is just about the food, good conversation, and if you're lucky, lots of games and quality time.
My family has always been spread out, but some of us always got together for the big holidays. Things happen, people cause problems, and things that are the norm just stop. I miss those days though.
Anybody else have past holidays that were so awesome, and now are still okay but lacking some of people or jubilee of holidays they remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment